Friday, February 10, 2006

Another week passes



Just had the dressing changed again. As you can see from the picture it continues to heal well, but you can still see bone down the hole. At least the machine has run for over a week without breaking - that's a record for me. We are now using only white foam as the main wound is now quite shallow and unsuitable for the black foam.
The nurses were commenting on how well the wound was healing, but confided in me that I was likely to have a scar! I was so surprised.
Not much other activity this week to report, but they have found out what infection I picked up in my pin sites. Yes, it's MRSA. Just waiting now to find out what antibiotic they fancy trying as the Erythromycin clearly isn't going to shift it.
C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home