Sunday, February 12, 2006

Weekend musings

Following the disappointment of finding out about the MRSA on Friday I got some useful feedback from other wearers who had overcome the same infection. There do seem to be a couple of antibiotic options so we'll see what is suggested. I really don't fancy a treatment which would mean hospitalisation.
Just to confirm that progress is being made elsewhere I decided to try a few experiments and found that I can now walk a few steps without crutches. This is a big deal for me and I was really chuffed to achieve it. More practice and it will continue to strengthen the muscles which I need to walk properly.
I also managed to stand up out of a chair using my legs alone - no arms!
I am also trying to go the whole day without my back brace. So far so good, as long as I don't fall over going up stairs I shall feel that I have had a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home