Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fun with a foot ring

I've had an infection in the pins of my foot ring pretty much continuously since my last post. It got really bad for a few days while on holiday in the middle of France, but that's behind me again now as the ring was taken off today at the hospital.
The latest X Rays look really good and everyone seems very happy - there is even a suggestion that we might dynamise the frame if things look good in 6 weeks time which would be an amazing step forward. It would be a long period of dynamisation, but I'll take every positive step forward that is being offered.
I suspected that having the wires taken out of the foot would be more painful than higher up the leg and I wasn't wrong. More blood and certainly more initial discomfort, but it all feels so much better a few hours later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home