Friday, May 11, 2007

New Nose

Well I've had the nose fixed so I can breathe again.
Nothing dramatic, but I wish the consultant had remembered that he had put 2 stitches into the plastic split up my nose before he tried to pull it out.
Now I'm heading towards my second lizzie.
I have a pre-op assessment for the plastic surgeon on Monday and then I go in on 6th June for the operation on the 7th. Not sure how long it will keep me out of actions but I'm strangely looking forward to having the fixator back on as without it I have to be so careful on my crutches as I can't afford to break the foot off before the surgeon does it for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trekking in Nepal http://www.trekshimalaya.com is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty, to interact http://www.adventurestrekking.com with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in Nepal. Trekking is one long term activity that draws repeat visitors. Nepal is final purpose for trekking offers numerous options walking excursion to meet snowy peaks, their foot hills, valleys but however there is amazing for each who hope trek in Nepal hill, mountain area. Typical trekking and hiking in Nepal as unique combination of natural glory, spectacular trekking trips to hard climbing and Trekking in Himalaya for Everest Base Camp Trek is most rewarding way to skill Nepal natural beautification and cultural array is to walking, trekking, width and the height of country.

4:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home