Saturday, January 31, 2009

On Yer Bike

So far, so good.
I'm gradually improving the movement in my ankle and my recovery rate from walking is getting better as I try and exercise more. I've no idea yet how things will pan out, but if I keep trying I'll achieve whatever is possible. I've bought a bike so that I can work on my leg muscles and over all fitness. I can't believe how much muscle and stamina I've lost, but I suppose 3 years is a long time without being able to exercise properly.
Excitement is mounting now as we are putting the plans together for a skiing holiday next Christmas. I've no idea how to get my boots on now as the lower left leg is quite a different shape now. But I do have custom boots with a lifetime guarantee so perhaps I can get them adapted.
Nothing much more specific in the planning yet, but as much walking as I can attempt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home