Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fixation?


Help! I think I'm getting fixated.
I really must apologise but we went out to the Rocky Horror Show last night and I couldn't resist dressing up. At least some of the people didn't spot the Ilizarov with the other distracting aspects of my costume.
Nothing much to report recently. Another pinsite infection which hopefully the Erithromycin has accounted for. A bit more exercise and time at work so not too much trouble sleeping.
I'm just waiting to get my driving license back from the DVLA - they've switched entirely to photo licenses now so I had to find a photo booth before I could send back the form.
All I need now is an automatic car.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Al said...

I guess at the very least you've find a pretty good way of getting around the problem of finding something to wear over the Ilizarov. Personally, I'm still considering a kilt...

12:35 pm  
Blogger BJ said...

Nice outfit. Brings back old memories of me hapily flying and you sitting in the back of the glider wearing the basque screaming in terror.

Bumped into one of your old SAM colleages (rAndy Pringle) this afternoon he mentioned seeing you recently at a social soire.

Regards
Bernard.

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home