Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Down to the wire

Things have gone fairly well since my last post.
I'm now driving again quite happily, indeed my new car is arriving today.
Physio was happy with me yesterday, had me balancing on one of those boards with a ball underneath. I say balancing, but it was more of a controlled wobble most of the time. I can get by a bit without crutches indoors and this can only improve my balance and stamina.
Had an unscheduled trip to Sheffield last week with a sore pin site. Found that the wire was so loose that I could move it abour 1/4 inch. It took a lot of tightening but all OK now apart from the remains of the inflammation and the enlarged hole from where it was working loose.
Hoping to get a bit of R & R over the next couple of weeks amidst the continuing exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home